HoustonFest volunteers are not ONLY needed at the time of the festival, but before the festival as well. In fact, before the festival is when most of our dedicated work takes place.
Consider yourself to help with one of the following:
- Marketing/Publicity - developing + distributing flyers and developing marketing posts for social media
- Sales/Donations - Help sell sponsorships + program ads
- Production - plan, secure, and manage all stage entertainment. May include sound related responsibilities.
- Festival Security - help insure a safe and secure festival environment for public safety.
- Youth Activities - Plan youth activities for youth stage, instrument petting zoo, jam sessions, + workshops.
- Grant Research/Writing - Investigate potential grant sources + write/submit grant applications.
- Ticket Sales Committee - Conduct all pre-sales & on-site ticket sales, and account for all receipts.
- Hospitality - Conduct all facets of hospitality for the entertainers and special guests
- Fund Raising - Plan & conduct events/activities to raise money to accomplish goals by assisting in cash flow.